Believe it or not, Valentine’s Day is already just around the corner—but unfortunately, so is dreary weather, cloudy skies, and chilly winter days. If you’re feeling uninspired as you try to come up with some poetic love quotes for him or her create a thoughtful, heartwarming DIY Valentine’s Day card, we don’t blame you. After all, what is there to say besides “I love you,” anyway? valentines day wishes | valentines day messages | sweet valentine
A lot, that’s what! Here, we’ve rounded up the very best Valentine’s Day wishes and messages for every special person in your life in the hopes that they’ll make your gift-giving and card-writing just a little bit easier. Maybe you just need something quick and simple to text to your best friend or funny Valentine’s Day quotes to make them smile. You might be in the market for a thoughtful Valentine’s Day captions for Instagram to accompany a sweet photo, or maybe you’re looking for something a little more deep to send to your girlfriend, boyfriend, wife, or husband. Either way, we’ve got you covered—and then some. From witty one-liners to sincere words of support (plus a few romantic Valentine’s Day quotes thrown in for good measure!), we’ve got something here for just about everyone.
Valentine’s Day Wishes and Messages to my One And Only Man
♥ What if there were no decisions to be made, but only moments to be lived? I would still live my moments with you.
♥ I shiver at the question of how deep this connection actually goes, and to the thrilling thought of seeking its answer.
♥ Every day, I marvel at how easy it is to love you, and how easy it is for you, to bring out the very best in me.
♥ I can tell you anything. I can be myself and you accept me as I am. This is how I know that you’re the one. Happy Valentine’s Day!
♥ Your love is the kind of love that most women only dream about, and I am so blessed to be living that dream.
♥ They say home is where the heart is, and your heart is the only place that my heart wants to call home.
♥ The eyes are the windows to the soul, but when I look into yours, the reflection I see is my own. Happy Valentine’s Day my one and only love!
♥ Every time I look at you, I see everything my heart has always wanted in a man, and more. I love you.
♥ I love you for exactly who you are today, and I will love you tomorrow and the next day, the very same way.
♥ There is no greater comfort to my heart than when you wrap me up and hold me in the safe haven of your arms.
♥ From the first moment I saw your face, to my first glimpse of your heart, I knew you as love.
♥ No one has ever spoken to my heart as you do. You move me with everything that you are, and everything you do.
♥ This love that you and I share is more than I could have ever hoped for. Happy Valentine’s Day honey!
♥ The way you love me with passion, strength, and tenderness all at once: it takes my breath away.
♥ I knew that I loved you the very first time that I looked into your eyes. You made me happy every since that first time that I saw you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
♥ I do not know what I did to deserve having you step into my life. I count my blessing daily because I am the luckiest lady on the planet because you did come into my life at the right time and you never left.
♥ Every day I fall deeper into love with you. You have fully shown me the experience of falling into the pit of never ending love.
♥ You always treat my heart with tender loving care. I love you with all of my heart and will forever.
♥ My life has everything that I need or desire because you are in it.
♥ You are the fortress that surrounds my heart. You’re my friend, my lover, and to me, a man among men set apart.
♥ My heart does indeed know the joy that loves brings. Thank you for filling my heart with a love that I had never known. Happy Valentine’s Day!
♥ Everyday is Valentines Day since I met you. Thank you for making every single day so special.” These are some of the lovely words that will express your love and Valentine messages to the man of your dreams. A true love should be fully expressed.
Valentine’s Day Wishes to my One And Only Girl
♥ Thank you for completing every one of my days. I fall in love with you again with each new morning.
♥ My life would be meaningless without you in it. You complete me. I love you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
♥ Since you came into my life I have become a changed man who knows the meaning of true love.
♥ My life is blessed because you are in it. I asked the Heavens for a beautiful love of my own and you appeared.
♥ I feel completely intoxicated with joy and pleasure when I am in your presence. I’ll love you forever.
♥ Every day feels like a miracle with you in it. Happy Valentine’s Day my love!
♥ Every time I see your smile my heart threatens to pound out of my chest, and I have to catch my breath.
♥ How long was our first kiss? Timeless, because we’ve been building on it ever since.
♥ The expressions on your face, in your eyes, when you look at me, tell me that my heart is exactly where it should be.
♥ They say that best friends make the best lovers. It must be true, as it explains why I feel the way I do about you.
♥ Every time I hold you in my arms, the warmth of your love reminds me of how beautiful life is, and I am overcome.
♥ A wink, a shy smile, and a curious look, have grown into an unfailing love that even I believe, belongs in storybooks. Happy Valentine’s Day!
♥ The moment I stepped into your world, I understood what it truly meant to live by heart. Happy Valentine’s Day!
♥ I bring not flowers, gifts, or chocolates this day, but a heart that loves you deeply, in every way, every day.
♥ No one realizes the beauty of love until they’re caught in it. I am so grateful that it was your love that caught mine. Happy Valentine’s Day darling!
♥ You are my best friend, my refuge, my home; but more than these, you are my love, my world, and my reason.
♥ Until I met you, love was just a daydream. That daydream is now my reality. I love you.
♥ I promise you adventures untold, strong hands to hold, a mind willing to learn, and a love that grows. Happy Valentine’s Day!
♥ It’s you and me kid, and there’s a whole world to see through the eyes of two hearts falling madly in love.
♥ I offer you my strength, my hopes and dreams to share, and with these, I offer you all my love.
♥ To wake and watch you sleep during sunrise, to walk the days of this life hand in hand: this is my heart’s desire. These are words that any man, who is in love, can offer to his lover, on Valentine’s day, to let her know the way he truly feels about her. Every man can fully express his wishes and feeling to his lover with beautiful messages.
Funny Valentine’s Day Wishes and Messages for Him and for Her
🙂 I put learning Latin dances on my To-Do list this year. What do you say we Tango?
🙂 My heart must be really serious or totally confused. It thinks every day is Valentine’s Day because of you.
🙂 Excuse me? Do you have a pilot’s license for this plane? Because you just hijacked my heart.
🙂 Smart + Sexy = Smexy. Now bring that fine algebraic variable over here for some real equation solving.
🙂 Roses are red. Violets are blue. Wait, no they’re not. They’re violet! Either way, I love you.
🙂 A little wink, a little smile, and I’m pretty sure you’ll be mine in a little while. If that doesn’t work, I’m calling Cupid. Happy Valentine’s Day!
🙂 Baby, I would be so lost without you. I love you so much. Seriously now, where did you put the GPS?
🙂 Social media and I have something in common. We can’t say “Like” enough. Did I mention that I like you?
🙂 If you keep racing through my mind like this, I’ll have to set up a roadblock or call Vin Diesel in for the chase!
🙂 How am I supposed to keep my feet on the ground when you keep putting my head in the clouds?
🙂 She-lium (Sheelium) – A natural ability bestowed upon the female gender to put men’s heads in the clouds. Yeah, you’ve got it, Sweetheart.
🙂 My selfie and your selfie need to get together and make some little selfies. Or would they be called elfies?
🙂 Have I told you how much I love you lately? Stay the night and I’ll tell you how much I love you early, too.
🙂 I get the whole Law of Attraction thing, but I’d like your advice on how to use it on you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
Short Valentine’s Day Wishes and Messages for text SMS
– My heart is running away, waiting to be captured by your love.
– Please say you will be my special Valentine.
– My heart is begging for attention. Please give it a bone so it can stop panting so hard.
– You are THE Valentine of my life.
– My heart is bursting with love on Valentine’s.
– Red, white and you, Valentine.
– Close your eyes and when you open them you will see your Valentine is… me.
– Chocolate, you are the sweetest Valentine ever.
– Put half of your heart with half of mine so that we can be one Valentine.
– Roses are red, Valentine’s are too.
– Put your heart on the line and say you will be my Valentine.
– Special in my heart. You will always be my other part.
– I will always love you, my Valentine.
– You will always be my Valentine because that is your name.
– Valentine, I am yours forever.
– You promised me you would be mine on Valentine’s.
– A heart is a beautiful thing to share.
– This is how the story ends. And the two hearts lived happily ever after.
– Once upon a time there was a girl who lost her heart and Prince Charming helped her find it. I am that Prince.
– This heart belongs to. . . You!
– My heart wants to shout, “Baby I’m Yours.”
– You must have been a beautiful baby because your heart is gorgeous. Be mine.
– Be Mine, Valentine!
– All I want is your love, Valentine.
– Roses are red, Violets are blue. I will be your Valentine once you remain true.
– Let’s act like new lovers, Valentine.
– Red hearts and flowers are the perfect Valentine’s symbols of love. Enjoy them.
– All I want for me is you, Valentine.
– Flip the switch and see the light that I am the Valentine that’s right for your love.
– You are special and I love you.
– Keep an open mind and let my heart in, Valentine.
– We are separated by distance but your heart is close to me.
– Here are a dozen Valentines for you.
– My bucket spills over with Valentines for you.
– They say no two Valentines are alike, but each one filled with love reminds me of you.
– Toss a Valentine in the air. If it comes back it’s mine to behold. Could it be your heart I’ve caught?
– For you: Three Valentines to reflect our love. Past, Present, Future.
– You are my Valentine, my only Valentine.
– Love is two hearts beating as one.
– My heart melts every time I think of you.
– I took a chance giving you my heart and have never regretted it.
– Let me protect your heart against life’s storms.
– Valentine, please be my heart-string.
– Take this string and tug at my heart.
– Mom, you made my heart for loving.
– Hearts were made for loving.
– Let me be yours, Valentine.
– Thanks for embracing me, Valentine.
– For real, your heart is an original.
– My heart can stand up to anything, as long as you’re with me.
– I love Valentine’s Day because I get to tell you all day how much I love you.
– My heart is bonded to you, Valentine.
– You are the glue that holds us together. I love you.
– My heart gets wild with excitement when I think of you.
– Your body does my heart good. I love you.
– No mumble jumble. Let me tell you straight. I love you.
– Let’s not beat around the bush. Be mine, Valentine.
– That’s not a drum beat. It’s my heart being captivated by you.
– You make my knees weak and my heart stronger by loving you.
– I love you from your head down to your big toes.
– I cannot bear the thought of leaving you. I will miss you.
– I have the heart to tell you I love you.
– My heart wants to run away with you each time you leave.
– You are the most incredible Valentine I have ever loved.
– You are perfectly sweet, Valentine. Please be mine.
– You are my Valentine and I don’t wish for anything else.
– I love you so much that when I think of you, I cannot get any work done. Uh oh, my boss is calling me.
– You are my Valentine and I don’t wish for anything else.
– Peek a boo. It’s your Valentine. If you are not a poet by nature you wont be without beautiful words to let your lover know your deepest wishes for them.
There are indeed many ways and words to offer Valentine’s Day wishes and messages to the one you absolutely love.